Ready for better tasting ice and drinking water? The ProMax Inline Refrigerator Water Filter from ProOne is an easy-to-install inline filter for refrigerators and ice makers. It’s designed to improve water taste and smell, while removing harmful microorganisms, sediment and unwanted chemicals before they reach your cup or water bottle.
Each stage of the ProMax filtration mechanism has an infused microstructure filtration media designed to target specific harmful contaminants, giving you and your family peace of mind – as well as clean water and ice. Featuring ProMaxTM Filter Technology, the BPA-free plastic housing unit filters out over 200 contaminants including chlorine, chloramines, Lead, Fluoride, PFOA, and more.
ProMax Inline Water Filters can be installed without professional help – the one-piece self-contained design has an easy mounting clip, no complicated outer mechanisms, and no separate filter cartridge to replace. The filter connects directly to the water supply line going to the refrigerator, utilizing your refrigerator unit’s standard 1/4” copper or plastic tubing. A flow rate of .50 GPM keeps a steady flow from the tap.
While generally designed for household refrigeration and ice making, these versatile filters are perfect for RVs, campers, boats, motor homes and commercial water coolers. Heavy metals, chlorine taste and odor can be problematic in recreational vehicle water tanks. ProMax inline filtration system uses activated charcoal to neutralize odors while removing undesirable contaminants, for the purest drinking water possible.
Recommended universal inline refrigerator water filter replacement: up 9 to months.
PM100-IC System Specifications:
- Nylon compression fittings included
- Cold water use only
- Housing dimensions: 13.5″ tall x 2.75″ diameter
- ProMaxTM Filter Technology
- One-piece self-contained design
- Includes mounting clip and screw
- Easy to install
- Universal fit
- Fits 1/4″ copper or plastic tubing
- Maximum flow rate is .50 GPM
- Maximum pressure: 125 psi
- Minimum temperature: 35° F
- Contaminant Reduction: Refer to Lab Report
- If maximum pressure is anticipated to exceed 125 psi, use a pressure reducing valve, not included.